Nathalie joined the firm in July 2013 as an integral part of the pre-litigation and client care team. Originally from Haiti where she lived with her family and graduated from high school, Nathalie moved to Florida and attended Broward College in Fort Lauderdale. She speaks 4 languages fluently (English, Creole, French and Spanish). Nathalie is a graduate of the world-famous Dale Carnegie Course. She enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters boating and traveling.
- Nathalie is responsible for the following tasks here at the firm:
- Following up on client medical treatment.
- Interacting with the insurance companies and medical providers.
- Preparation of Demand packages to insurance carriers
- Pre settlement negotiations with insurance companies
- Preparation of settlement statements
- Reduction of medical bills for the client
- Assisting attorneys in depositions and mediations
- Networking for the firm